Begins Thursday Oct 22, 7 - 9 pm
Class meets every other week through June 2010
Commerce Business Building
7100 SW Hampton St #221
Tigard, OR 97223
The Freedom Project is a study of America's Founding documents and principles of government including The 5000 Year Leap. This project studies various forms of government and their effect upon the happiness of the people.
Participants will learn by:
1. Reading and discussing the lives and works of individuals who fought for freedom
2. Lectures on foundational principles of freedom
3. Annotating the U.S. Constitution
4. Writing workshops which develop the power of personal influence
5. Field experience while taking active involvement in local government
Please join us in the Freedom Project where you will be empowered with greater knowledge of the Founding Fathers to effectively promote the cause of liberty.
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free,
as Jefferson cautioned, it is the responsibility
of every American to be informed." Ronald Reagan .
This course is similar to a year long weekly course "Key of Liberty" for youth 12+ but designed with the busier schedule of parents/adults in mind -- by meeting every other week.
Tuition: $50 per individual or $75 per couple (we recommend couples if possible)
Fee: One time $10 online registration and $15 for student workbook
ordered through www.LiberCommunities.com
This includes access to a nationwide network of others taking this same course!
plus books -- some of which you may already have.
* The 5000 Year Leap, by Cleon Skousen
* John Adams by David McCullough
* The Real George Washington, by Jay Perry
* The Making of America, by Cleon Skousen
* Bridge at Andeau, by Michner
* And There Was Light, by Lusseyran
* essays by Bastiat
Registration Form You may print this off and bring it to the first class with your payment, where we will introduce the syllabus, the books we are studying this year and outline our goals for the year.